The health and safety of our community, customers, and team members is our top priority today, and every day. Our team members are following the guidance from government and public health authorities. We have increased sanitation throughout our dealership and vehicles, while also implementing social distancing within the workplace and in all customer interactions.
We understand the need for us to work together throughout this time. We have implemented a number of initiatives than enable us to be able to take care of our valued customers and our team. It is our goal to ensure we are there for you during times of need.
Considering the nature of what we are facing today, we are constantly updating our procedures to ensure we are taking the utmost care. We have increased precautions in the following areas:
- Our showroom is currently closed to our customers. We are still fully open always online and ready to help you find your new pre-owned vehicle.
- We are utilizing technology to assist our customers with their vehicle purchase while remaining safe at home.
- Dealership programs, including our 7 day exchange policy, will be available to customers with purchase. Contact us for more details on ways we can customize your experience.
- All vehicle deliveries are fully sanitized - even the hard to reach places.
Service and Detailing Department:
- Home pick up and drop off service for all customers within the Niagara Region.
- Key “drop and go” service. Simply drop your keys in our drop box , confirm services on the phone with our advisor, and pay directly over the phone when complete.
- Sanitize vehicles upon arrival and before returning to customers
- Wrap seats in plastic as well as floor mat covers
What we ask of our Customers:
- Please do not visit us if you have been out of the Country in the last 14 days, have been in contact with anyone who has been unwell, or if you yourself have felt unwell. We are taking extreme caution here to keep everyone safe
- Please sanitize your hands upon arrival and before you leave our dealership.
We will continue to monitor the situation on a daily basis and respond based on the guidance of government and public health authorities. We greatly appreciate your support and cooperation through these difficult times.