Sales Team Member
We are looking for a dynamic, high-energy individual looking to build a successful career in pre-owned auto sales. If you are goal-driven, enjoy outside sales and love working with people this could be the role for you. Here are some of the responsibilities of this role:
- Meet and greet all clientele with an enthusiastic and positive attitude and assist prospective
- client in selecting and buying a vehicle.
- Ask probing questions to clients to best understand their needs in a new vehicle.
- Advise clients on potential options of vehicles to purchase that fit their needs and budget.
- Understand our vehicle inventory to help clients select a vehicle to purchase.
- Ensure the delivery of all customer vehicles runs smoothly by following up with all
- departments on the status of the vehicle, ensuring all paperwork is completed correctly,
- and making sure that the vehicle is ready for delivery to the customer's and dealership's
- Follow up with clients who have not yet purchased a vehicle, as well as those who have
- purchased a vehicle in the past whom may be ready for a newer one.
- Develop sales strategies on an ongoing basis and follow processes as set out by Sales Management.
- Utilize selling, customer relations, and negotiating skills.Network and acquire new clients/contacts through innovative prospecting approaches.
- Be a team player with the ability to work collaboratively and independently.
Prior auto experience is not necessary! Vehicle knowledge can be learned! A great attitude and willingness to do what it takes to help our clients and be a great team member is critical. Sales experience is important. Must be comfortable with basic math.